A lack of professional opportunities for local actors and creatives in the North West in particular Cheshire/Wirral/Merseyside saw Actor/Director John Garfield-Roberts launch Monsta Productions.
Monsta Productions strives to meet all the set out goals.
Time For Change
Monsta Productions is delighted to have signed up to be part of the #Time4Change campaign.
#Time4Change was launched by MTA (Musical Theatre Academy) on the 12th July 2016 with the simple aim of removing the stigma and raising awareness and providing a knowledge base for mental health issues in and around the arts.
About The Charter.
The Mental Health Charter outlines actions that "we" can take in order to make mental health and wellbeing a priority and to improve the day-to-day lives of those in the performing arts and to improve outcomes for those who experience mental health difficulties. We want to actively encourage people to discuss issues of mental health and well- being and also to access high quality help and support when it is necessary. To enable us to achieve these aims we will:
- Publicly promote and adopt evidence-based policies and best practices
- Actively challenge discrimination and foster a culture of dignity and respect for all
- Promote positive mental health messages, underpinned by diverse industry role-models and ambassadors
- Support the development of a pan-performing arts network to actively develop and share resources and best practices
- Regularly peer-monitor and review our progress against agreed standards and take positive action on mental health issues, as indicated.
By signing the charter Monsta Productions has made a commitment to promote robust mental health policies and protocols that will contribute to positive mental health and ensure that our organisation is transparent and operates within an anti-discriminatory paradigm to remove the stigma of mental illness and psychological distress.
© 2016 - Monsta Productions - All Rights Reserved.